Zesty Sundried Tomato Broccoli Capellini
Hey, you can display any module in YooRecipe using the following module positions: yoorecipe-after-reviews , yoorecipe-after-subcategories , yoorecipe-after-directions, yoorecipe-after-details-left, yoorecipe-after-ingredients
yoorecipe-after-title custom module
How to make Zesty Sundried Tomato Broccoli Capellini
yoorecipe-after-details-left custom module
For 4 Person(s)
- 1 cup(s) chopped broccoli florets
- 8 oz whole wheat capellini pasta
- 6 button mushrooms sliced
- 2 large garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) sliced sundried tomatoes
- 2 pinch(es) lemon zest
- 1 1/2 pinch(es) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh basil
- 1 salt & pepper
yoorecipe-after-ingredients custom module
Zesty Sundried Tomato Broccoli Capellini Directions
yoorecipe-before-directions custom module
- Cook pasta al dente, drain and set aside. Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil and garlic over medium heat for 2 minutes. Add broccoli florets and toss. Add a tbsp of water, cover and let the broccoli steam for 2 minutes. They should turn bright green.
- Add mushrooms and lemon zest, saute for another 2 minutes until mushrooms shrink and release their liquid. Add another 1 tbsp of olive oil and toss pasta in.
- Add lemon juice, 2 more pinches of salt, couple grinds of black pepper. Add more olive oil if you so desire but not too much to cause oil pooling at the bottom. Toss again.
- Serve hot or cold. This is enough for 4-6 servings.
yoorecipe-after-directions custom module
- Kcal: 240 kcal
Be the first to post a reviewYou must be logged in to review
yoorecipe-after-reviews custom module