Hey, you can display any module in YooRecipe using the following module positions: yoorecipe-after-reviews , yoorecipe-after-subcategories , yoorecipe-after-directions, yoorecipe-after-details-left, yoorecipe-after-ingredients
yoorecipe-after-title custom module
this is Salmon Puffs
For 4 Person(s)
- 1 pound of salmon
yoorecipe-after-ingredients custom module
Salmon Puffs Directions
yoorecipe-before-directions custom module
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Roll puff pastry into 14- x 14-inch square on lightly floured board.
- Sprinkle evenly with cheese and pepper and cover with waxed paper; press firmly into dough with a rolling pin.
- Cut dough into six equal strips vertically and five equal strips horizontally to make 30 pieces and place on baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden. Cool completely. (May be prepared a day ahead and stored airtight.) Spread equal dabs of creme fraiche on each puff.
- Top with salmon and dill sprigs.
yoorecipe-after-directions custom module
Be the first to post a reviewYou must be logged in to review
yoorecipe-after-reviews custom module