Hey, you can display any module in YooRecipe using the following module positions: yoorecipe-after-reviews , yoorecipe-after-subcategories , yoorecipe-after-directions, yoorecipe-after-details-left, yoorecipe-after-ingredients
yoorecipe-after-title custom module
How to make a delicious chocolate mousse
For 4 Person(s)
- 340 grams good quality chocolate, semisweet
- 40 mL whole milk
- 40 grams unsalted butter extra
- 6 eggs
- 1 pinch(es) salt
- 30 grams sugar
- 200 mL whipping cream
yoorecipe-after-ingredients custom module
Chocolate Mousse Directions
yoorecipe-before-directions custom module
- Cut the choclate into pieces. Place chocolate chips in a large bowl.
- Heat the milk and cream in a saucepan just until boiling. Remove from heat and keep you.
- Cut the butter into small pieces.
- Separate the eggs. Beat the egg whites very stiff with salt and sugar. In the last seconds before turning off the mixer, add the egg yolks.
- Add the milk and cream mixture to chocolate. Mix well until the chocolate melts. I recommend using a foué to stir the mixture until the temperature about 40 degrees, slightly warmer than its lip. Add butter and continue mixing until melted.
- Add a little of the chocolate mixture to eggs. Mix gently with a spatula silicon. Then add the egg mixture once the chocolate mixture, incorporating everything with gentle movements that do not lose the clear air. Mix just until uniform with a mousse.
- Transfer mixture to bowl in which you want to serve. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- It is recommended that one should serve the mousse within 24 hours because of the eggs. I think it will have no problem, because there will be nothing left!
yoorecipe-after-directions custom module
- Kcal: 16 kcal
hi - demo
Add reviewYou must be logged in to review
yoorecipe-after-reviews custom module