Chanterelle omelet Recipe
Hey, you can display any module in YooRecipe using the following module positions: yoorecipe-after-reviews , yoorecipe-after-subcategories , yoorecipe-after-directions, yoorecipe-after-details-left, yoorecipe-after-ingredients
yoorecipe-after-title custom module
An easy, quick, delicious mushroom based recipe.
For 4 Person(s)
- 1 1/2 liter(s) Water
- salt and pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) tablespoon of butter
- 1/4 of onion, cubed
- 50 grams of Chanterelle mushrooms, cleaned, bigger ones halved
- 1/4 of small zucchini, peeled and cubed
yoorecipe-after-ingredients custom module
Chanterelle omelet Recipe Directions
yoorecipe-before-directions custom module
- Heat butter, fry onion, mushrooms and zucchini till done.
- Mix egg with 1 tablespoon of water and pour into frying pan, season with salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat and cover frying pan with a lid.
- Once egg is set, serve.
- Recipe taken from http://www.opensourcefood.com/people/Paula/recipes/chanterelle-omelet
yoorecipe-after-directions custom module
- Kcal: 360 kcal
- Fibers (g): 8g
- Carbs: 37g
- Sugar (g): 6g
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated fat (g): 5g
- Proteins: 20g
Be the first to post a reviewYou must be logged in to review
yoorecipe-after-reviews custom module